Agario.Boston Terms of Service
- By playing Agario.Boston, you agree with the collection of basic data, including:
Any data mentioned in point a can only be viewed by Agario.Boston administrators, and will never be shared with any third parties.
Your password is stored using a strong encryption method, and cannot be viewed by anyone, including administrators.
Your e-mail address will never be shared by any third parties, nor will it be used to send unwanted e-mails.
- E-mail Address
- IP Address
- PayPal Email Address
- In-game purchases
- This data is stored for reference only, and to be used in support situations where any of the data might be required to solve it.
- Only one account is allowed per user. Any other accounts are no longer considered valid as per the Terms of Service and are allowed to be deleted when found.
- Accounts registered with an invalid e-mail address are no longer considered valid as per the Terms of Service. This means that support cannot be given if required.
- Your account is to only be used by you. Any notice of account sharing, trading, giving away, or any action that has someone else use your account, can result in the termination of said account. In such a situation, we shall not offer any refunds.
- We do not support the transfer of accounts or any in-game content. This includes the currencies used by Agario.Boston, its skins, and its boosts.
- Any attempt at using names that cause the game to not function properly will result in the termination of your account, and a permanent IP ban.
- Any attempt at obtaining coins, skins, or boosts using illegal methods will result in the termination of your account, and a permanent IP ban.
- When using the global chat, make sure to follow these rules:
Do not spam a player with requests after they've denied them, nor do you bother them with excessive messaging and similar behavior. If this is reported, we are allowed to block you from the social platform.
- Do not offend your fellow players.
- Do not spam.
- Do not swear excessively.
- Do not bully players.
- Do not advertise.
- Failure in doing so might and/or will result in the termination of your account.
- Play Agario.Boston the way it is intended. Utilizing glitches and/or hacks could result in the termination of your account, and a possible IP ban.
Do not attempt to connect to our game servers through a program that is not the official Agario.Boston client. If this is noticed, it will result in the termination of your account and a permanent IP ban.
- Glitches and/or hacks found can be reported to [email Boston]
- Any purchase made in Agario.Boston is final. There is no refund policy for any in-game items that are not coins and timed items.
The purchase of timed items, such as boosts, are subject to refund policy of a maximum of 24 hours. Please contact us for more information.
Purchases made via PayPal are subject to 72-hour refund policy. Please contact us for more information.
- Purchases are made through PayPal
- In case of payment errors, please contact [email protected]
- We are allowed to terminate your account if a payment you have made is charged back without our permission.
- Payments made for an account through fake information will result in the termination of said account.
- A PayPal account is allowed to be used to purchase items and/or currency on multiple accounts if said accounts are owned by different players.
- Agario.Boston charges in dollars. The value of this currency changes on a daily basis, so the conversion to the currency of your country is not set.
- PayPal purchases can only be refunded when none of the purchased items have been used. Example: A purchase of 30000 coins needs to remain in your account when you request a refund.
- Any copyrighted material we own, such as skins and game assets, are considered the property of Agario.Boston. Therefore, usage of such content with the purpose of making a profit will be considered a copyright violation and may result in legal action with a possible fine.
- Editing our material with the purpose of reusing it with profitable intent will be considered a copyright violation, and may result in legal action with a possible fine.
By playing Agario.Boston, you agree to our Terms of Service. These may be revised at any time, without further notice.
Last revision date: 25-03-2021